[Owasp-board] I'd like to have one week of holidays between 22 and 26 of August and I am seeking your agreement.

Dave Wichers dave.wichers at owasp.org
Fri Aug 12 21:36:29 UTC 2011

Paulo,

The Board has approved your request to get an additional week of leave each
year as you requested during your annual review.

We did not approve your request to be authorized to work half days on
Fridays.

-Dave

p.s. Alison, please track Paulo's vacation requests vs. weeks allowed
accordingly.

26 of August and I am seeking your agreement.

Board,

I'd like to have one week of holidays between 22 and 26 of August and am
seeking your agreement.

Thanks,

- Paulo

Paulo Coimbra