[Owasp-board] [Global_conference_committee] Blanket Event Co-Marketing Agreement between OWASP and ISSA

Jeff Williams jeff.williams at owasp.org
Thu Aug 11 05:07:46 UTC 2011

Mark,

Great job getting this negotiated.  I think voting by email makes sense.

--Jeff

mark.bristow at owasp.org

OWASP Global Conferences Committee Chair - http://is.gd/5MTvF
OWASP DC Chapter Co-Chair - http://is.gd/5MTwu
AppSec DC Organizer - https://www.appsecdc.org

<2011 ISSA International Conference OWASP Co-Marketing Agreement FINAL.docx>