[Owasp-board] Extra hours for chapter committee

Kate Hartmann kate.hartmann at owasp.org
Mon Aug 8 12:27:27 UTC 2011

Sarah is correct.  As of May
https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Minutes_May_2,_2011 most of the fiduciary
responsibilities were assigned to the committees and their budgets. The
committee chair needs to approve the budget allocation above what was
originally laid out in their budget that was approved. (i.e. 5 hrs/week for
committee work).

To date, there has been no increase in revenue.  This essentially means
there is little to no budget allocation outside of the committee's approved
budgets for discretionary spending on additional hours or additional travel.
Additionally, I was incorrectly under the impression that the board's travel
and accommodations for conferences were expensed against the conference.
This means that all travel/accommodations to Dublin, and AppSec USA would
need to be charged against any spare budget that exists for the foundation.

Kate Hartmann
Operations Director
301-275-9403
www.owasp.org