[Owasp-board] LatamTour2011 - São Paulo/Brasil Course

Paulo Coimbra pcoimbra at owasp.org
Fri Aug 5 18:21:39 UTC 2011

Hi Leonardo,

Hope you are well and thank your previous answer.

I've checked the Course's registrations and saw we already have 72 people
registered, which is a terrific number, well done!

As for the last effort before the course begins, I ask if you please could
help me and reach the below pointed out course's trainers to implement the
following:

1. To create a wiki account/to fill in username: André da Costa Silva.

2. To upload the course's presentation file: André da Costa Silva, Ulisses
Castro, Bruno Motta Rego and Fabio Cerullo (only the  Swingset).

3. To fill in the course's module wiki page: André da Costa Silva and
Ulisses Castro.

I thank in advance the time that I am taking you and wish that tomorrow
everything goes as smoothly as possible.

Many thanks, best regards,
- Paulo

Paulo Coimbra
OWASP Project Manager <https://www.owasp.org/index.php/User:Paulo_Coimbra>

From:  Leonardo Buonsanti <leonardo.buonsanti at owasp.org>
Date:  Mon, 1 Aug 2011 20:59:23 -0300
To:  Paulo Coimbra <pcoimbra at owasp.org>
Cc:  Fabio Cerullo <fcerullo at owasp.org>, Kate Hartmann
<kate.hartmann at owasp.org>
Subject:  Re: LatamTour2011 - São Paulo/Brasil Course

Hi Paulo, I'm fine, thank you.

Hey, don't mention it. It's a pleasure being able to help OWASP. Many more
events to come here in Sao Paulo, be sure!

Hmm...encourage more registrations? So, being this the last week before the
event, I could think of:

- More emails to lists.
- More social networks posts.
- Distributing leaflets at universities.
- Ideas?

Ok I've asked them to do it.

About those two modules, we're considering to remove them, since I can't
find anyone to speak about it.

Regards.