[Owasp-board] [Global_conference_committee] [OCMS] ACTION REQUIRED: New "OWASP Day Mexico 2011" event application

Sarah Baso sarah.baso at owasp.org
Wed Aug 3 21:31:18 UTC 2011

Is anyone willing to cover this?

-Sarah Baso

Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 3, 2011, at 2:21 PM, Juan calderon <juan.calderon at owasp.org> wrote:

Also, I'd like to know if someone from the OWASP Board will be joining us
for the Keynote presentation this year.

We are looking for Spanish speakers only this year, but, 1 conference in
English is not that much and I have already saved the spot for it :), plus
we will do simultaneous translation.

Regards,
Juan Carlos