[Owasp-board] [Committees-chairs] Fwd: Vote Requested / SC Awards

Tom Brennan tomb at owasp.org
Mon Aug 1 14:20:39 UTC 2011

Good ideas, since we do not have a PR budget under Connections need to start with getting some funds allocated to the effort then we can fine tune it. SC is also considering adding a category (in discussions as of this morning for a professional association hence we would plug right into that one...