[Owasp-board] [Committees-chairs] Fwd: Vote Requested / SC Awards

Jason Li jason.li at owasp.org
Mon Aug 1 14:16:19 UTC 2011

Tom,

I'm a little unclear about your email... Are you suggesting that we nominate
OWASP for the category of "Best Security Company" and "Best Security Team"?

I agree that none of the categories really truly fit OWASP... Can we
nominate ourselves for "Editor's Choice"?

Perhaps one of the following:
* Best Enterprise Security Solution <-- Nominate ESAPI?
* Best Regulatory Compliance Solution <-- Nominate OWASP Top Ten?
* Best SME Security Solution <-- this one seems closest to OWASP as a whole
to me

-Jason