[Owasp-board] [Committees-chairs] May Board Meeting

Sarah Baso sarah.baso at owasp.org
Fri Apr 29 16:12:16 UTC 2011

Kate - The Industry Committee has a meeting this afternoon and we will get
an update to you by the end of the day (following our meeting).  I also know
Mark is working on his for Conferences.  I will check in with Tin as well.

Sarah

--
OWASP Operational Support for Global Chapters, Conferences, and Industry
Committees

OWASP MSP: Host to OWASP AppSec USA 2011
September 20-23 Training, Talks, CTF, and Showroom
www.appsecusa.org
@appsecusa, @owaspmsp @OWASPSummit

Dir: 312-869-2779
skype: sarah.baso