[Owasp-board] AppSec EU - some questions

Mark Bristow mark.bristow at owasp.org
Thu Apr 21 17:51:52 UTC 2011

Lorna,

What did you mean by "What I don't know is if there is an expectation around
profit for an AppSec. Or, if having a large vendor for is something the
organization is comfortable with."

I believe that Kate has some rolled up statistics from previous CVENT events
that describe demographics.

-Mark

--
Mark Bristow