[Owasp-board] AppSec EU - some questions

Eoin eoin.keary at owasp.org
Thu Apr 21 15:34:29 UTC 2011

Tom,
I dont think we need to hire anyone at this point.......

We have ample sponsors but are always happy for more.

The main event page is www.appseceu.org in case you did not see it?
We HAD a sponsorshp document on the appsec site which we are currently using
to great effect. - Fabio where is the sponsorship page gone???

The board call was a call by me to the OWASP leadership/Board to assist in
getting sponsors in order to fund the foundation. This is one of our primary
goals. Events are a key source of funding for OWASP.

Eoin

--
Eoin Keary
OWASP Global Board Member