[Owasp-board] Bank holidays

Paulo Coimbra paulo.coimbra at owasp.org
Thu Apr 21 13:36:11 UTC 2011

Tom,

Yes, I have been working for OWASP as a contractor. In 2008, when I was offered a full time position, OWASP has granted me paid bank holidays and vacancies. Since then I have always tried and chose off-work time in accordance with the Board and, since we have the GPC, with its agreement as well.

Please let me know if you need additional info.

Thanks,

- Paulo

Paulo Coimbra,

 <http://www.owasp.org/index.php/User:Paulo_Coimbra> OWASP Project Manager