[Owasp-board] Banner ad

Jason Li jason.li at owasp.org
Mon Apr 18 16:41:04 UTC 2011

I apologize for dropping the ball on this initiative, but this seems like a
good time to re-highlight the Code of Conduct for Certification Bodies that
was drafted during the Summit.

The idea was that this could be added to the rest of the Codes of Conduct
drafted at the Summit. I've made it the "Red Book" to complement the yellow,
green and blue books.

I've attached the draft --- I would submit to the Board that they should
vote on and implement the collection of principles at their next Board
meeting.

In the meantime, should we cross verify those with the effort here by
Expanding Security?

-Jason