[Owasp-board] Fwd: EU Sponsorship

Matt Tesauro matt.tesauro at owasp.org
Tue Apr 5 14:00:36 UTC 2011

[Forwarding to the board list from my @owasp account.  Sorry to those who
get 2 copies.]

Eoin,

Who has said no?   That may help keep us from suggesting people who have
already declined.  Also, what sponsorship opportunities are open?  Just the
Diamond to Silver?  Are there open lunches, coffee breaks or additional
sponsorship opportunities?

Some people that initially come to mind that you may want to reach out to:

Trustwave - they have a presence in Europe and one of their Spiderlabs
employees lives in Gibraltar and was at the Summit.  I suspect Tom Brennan
can point you in the right direction as he works at Trustwave

Art of Defense - Georg Hess is part of the Global Industry committee, very
involved in the German chapter.  I'd ask him about sponsorship as well.

I assume you've tried all the sponsors from AppSec EU for 2010 and 2009.  If
not, reach out the people who headed those conferences and see if they can
share contact details.

Who should I send any further suggestions or contacts to?  You and Fabio?

--
-- Matt Tesauro
OWASP Board Member