[Owasp-board] EU Sponsorship

Eoin eoin.keary at owasp.org
Mon Apr 4 20:23:17 UTC 2011

Guys,
I am reaching out to see if any of you can reach out to your contacts in
relation to sponsorship for OWASP EU in June?
In particular orgs which have a presence in EU.
As it was said in Portugal part of leadership/board remit is to raise
funding. The US and EU events are main revenue generators for the foundation
and hence the June event represents opportunity to raise needed funds for
OWASP. The event has very low capital costs due to the cheap cost for the
venue etc.
This represents a great opportunity to fatten up the OWASP bank balance such
that we can fund committee objectives.
Currently we have the following sponsors:

Veracode
Fortify
Microsoft
Nokia
Hacktics
BH Consulting
7 Elements
Adobe

There are others out there we know would sponsor if approached.
If you have any strong links with other organisations please leverage them
and support the foundation.

Eoin

--
Eoin Keary