[Owasp-board] FW: Auto-response for your message to the "Owasp-all" mailing list

Alison Shrader alison.mcnamee at owasp.org
Mon Sep 27 15:47:01 UTC 2010

I have 2 emails that I need to send to the OWASP-all list (IBWAS'10 Training
Info & AppSec DC 2010 Announcement).  I just tried to send the first one,
and I got the below response.  It doesn't look like I have access to send to
this email list.  Can I have this updated so I can send out these 2 emails?

Thanks!

Alison Shrader
OWASP
9175 Guilford Road, Suite 300