[Owasp-board] OWASP board meeting face-2-face November 2010

Tom Brennan tomb at owasp.org
Thu Sep 23 00:30:18 UTC 2010

I would prefer the the evening of the 10th and the 11th (2) 4 hr sessions
like we did at AppSec USA.

Leverage the time at the owasp conference for owasp business.  re: holidays
not only is it the marine corps birthday but also veterans day...(holiday
here too Seba) so owasp will buy the beer for the meetings too ;)