[Owasp-board] OWASP Browser Security Project Page/Mailing list just initiated

Dave Wichers dave.wichers at owasp.org
Sun Sep 19 17:40:33 UTC 2010

Michael and I have created the OWASP Browser security project at OWASP.

http://www.owasp.org/index.php/OWASP_Browser_Security_Project#tab=Project_Ab
out

This doesn't mean that either of us have agreed to 'lead' this project, but
we figured we'd at least get a page created and a mailing list started and
we could then start discussing things and documenting things there, and look
for 1 or more volunteers to lead this effort.

I think whoever took 'notes' at our meeting, which wasn't me, should
document them and send them to the list for discussion and then we can start
updating the project page.

I'm also sure there were many more people at this meeting than I have
included in this email above so please forward this to any interested in
parties so they can join the mailing list too.

Thanks, Dave