[Owasp-board] FW: OWASP Literature

Alison Shrader alison.mcnamee at owasp.org
Wed Sep 15 23:53:07 UTC 2010

Do we have something in particular that we would want to be handed out by
Richard?  I was thinking I could send him one of our banners (Kate just
ordered a bunch and I know there is one left in the office)..and maybe some
books if we have any at the Aspect Office.

Alison Shrader

OWASP

9175 Guilford Road, Suite 300

Columbia, MD 21046