[Owasp-board] FW: OWASP at BSIDESQ

Alison Shrader alison.mcnamee at owasp.org
Wed Sep 15 17:59:56 UTC 2010

I got this email from Tony UcedaVelez, and am not sure if this is something
that OWASP would do or not.  He wants OWASP to sponsor an event that his
company is doing.  I'm pretty sure OWASP does not do this type of thing, but
b/c he is a chapter leader I wanted to double check before I say no.  Let me
know what you guys think.

Thanks!

Alison Shrader

OWASP