[Owasp-board] CTF project / new project leader

Dave Wichers dave.wichers at owasp.org
Tue Sep 14 23:23:47 UTC 2010

If Martin supports the change in leadership for this project, I’m all for
it.

-Dave

Cc: Martin Knobloch; global-projects-committee at lists.owasp.org
Subject: Re: CTF project / new project leader

Hi Paulo,

i filled in my wiki page as requested.

The purpose of the Project is to create a competative environment which can
be used at conferences. The purpose of the CTF is to have fun and teach in a
playfull way the various mistakes which are made in regards to web
applications.

Licence: not applicable/ the CTF will (not yet) be downloadable.
Roadmap: CTF v3 planned for Appsec DC

Hope this is enough information for now.

Kind regards,
Steven.

On 7 September 2010 16:04, Paulo Coimbra <paulo.coimbra at owasp.org> wrote:

Hello Martin (&Steven),

I thank all your patience and wishes. [....]

As for the project, so as to request GPC’s confirmation of the project new
leadership, I ask if Steven could fill in his wiki username with his
Resume/Curriculum Vitae, Wiki Contributions and Email Address.

http://www.owasp.org/index.php/User:Steven_van_der_Baan

Those elements will help us with building a proper idea of Steven’s
technical profile and will facilitate the contact within OWASP contributors.
Please see http://www.owasp.org/index.php/User:Mtesauro for an example.

I also take the opportunity to ask if you can send over the data still
missing e.g. Purpose, License, Roadmap, etc, for us to have a fulfilled tab.

http://www.owasp.org/index.php/Category:OWASP_CTF_Project#tab=Project_Identi
fication

I thank you both, regards,