[Owasp-board] * VOTE REQUIRED ? *

Laurence Casey larry.casey at owasp.org
Tue Sep 14 20:15:37 UTC 2010

Thanks for clarifying Tom. It’s too bad that I handed over the resume 6+
months ago and she didn’t even get a chance to be considered. This was/is a
solid candidate and the fact that this fell through the cracks sucks.
Especially since I am a contributor who has a track history of bringing good
people to OWASP. It’s great that OWASP is “growing worldwide and do NOT need
things to be centralized at Aspect offices in MD”, but that’s what I had to
offer to fill a void and I don’t know any professionals outside Maryland
with this background.

As for access, sure it’s all yours. I just need an IP address that you will
be coming from and a public ssh key. I am curious what you are talking about
that took 3 months. I already installed Hans update and sent an email out
stating that had been done and worked.

Everyone has the resume now since I sent it to the board.

I spoke to Matt a few months ago in detail about what is needed to have
OWASP hosted at another location. Can I get an update? I tried to step down
over a year ago.

--Larry