[Owasp-board] * VOTE REQUIRED ? *

Laurence Casey larry.casey at owasp.org
Tue Sep 14 19:51:32 UTC 2010

Tom had a person and I wanted another to be considered. My first message
today included Kate Hill's resume. I'm glad that everyone found that one
still fit nicely for OWASP since we already hired her. She now goes by the
name Kate Hartmann. I was correcting my mistake and sending in the correct
resume for Kate Mewhiney. Kate Mewhiney has an excellent background in
everything OWASP needs.

Sorry for the confusion.

--Larry