[Owasp-board] * VOTE REQUIRED ? *

Tom Brennan tomb at owasp.org
Tue Sep 14 19:45:20 UTC 2010

Seba, Larry was not at the board meeting board meeting about this topic.

we wanted to clearly roles and responsibilities example:

http://www.owasp.org/index.php/User:Kate_Hartmann

http://www.owasp.org/index.php/User:Alison_McNamee

http://www.owasp.org/index.php/User:Paulo_Coimbra

And determine what areas we need help with per the meeting see:
http://www.owasp.org/index.php/September_8,_2010 be sure to click on
discussion too.

*** LARRY can you arrange for remote access to the OWASP resources in the MD
office via SSH or other so that Matt T and I can take care of some website
items we have been attempting to resolve for over 3 months now..  Also, Hans
has been attempting to contact you via OWASP email to resolve the owasp
banner item that volunteered his time for.  be sure to give Dave copies of
the resumes you have.  In addition from the last board meeting we APPROVED
another resource to work on OWASP tasks (Paulo's wife actually) so we are
growing worldwide and do NOT need things to be centralized at Aspect offices
in MD.