[Owasp-board] * VOTE REQUIRED ? *

Alison Shrader alison.mcnamee at owasp.org
Tue Sep 14 16:16:55 UTC 2010

Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to make sure that the board knew that I will be working full
time (or as close to it as possible) for the new few weeks while Kate is
out.  Kate and I went over as much stuff as we could prior to her
leaving..so I should be able to hold down the fort while she is out.  Of
course I'm sure there will be some unexpected things come up that I will
need some help with from the board, but I am hoping to help to make these
next few weeks as smooth and painless as possible for OWASP without Kate.

That being said, I'm not sure hiring somebody else right now is the best
thing.  If Kate is able to start back up in a couple of weeks as planned, I
think we will be ok.  Trying to train a new employee right now may actually
make things a little bit more complicated.  Let me know what you guys think.

Alison Shrader

OWASP

9175 Guilford Road, Suite 300

Columbia, MD 21046