[Owasp-board] Kate

Dave Wichers dave.wichers at owasp.org
Mon Sep 13 20:28:30 UTC 2010

Andi McDowell from Aspect has worked with Kate closely for a long while and
every time she tries to offer to help Kate in ways similar to this she
refuses the help. I agree with this and would support it.

I just asked Andi if she can think of any angle where this would work for
Kate, and she'd be willing to accept. And her recommendation was simply:
cash. Kate has some people she is responsible for so having her take a
weekend off away from them actually introduces a burden she would probably
rather avoid. (Not even sure how she managed going to the conference for a
week).

I think some extra cash would be the one thing she wouldn't refuse that
would actually help her the most. So, I would support some kind of bonus.

-Dave