[Owasp-board] Kate

Matt Tesauro matt.tesauro at owasp.org
Mon Sep 13 19:56:19 UTC 2010

I strongly second this idea.

Kate suffers from what most operational people suffer from - if they are
doing their job well, its really hard to notice.

Basically, you need to look for the problems that don't occur because of
her work.  It sort of like proving a negative.

If need be, I'll chip in some personal funds to get this done.

--
-- Matt Tesauro
OWASP Board Member