[Owasp-board] Updated - Versions of secure coding guide

Paulo Coimbra paulo.coimbra at owasp.org
Thu Sep 9 15:17:43 UTC 2010

Keith,

Both new versions have been uploaded.

http://www.owasp.org/index.php/Projects/OWASP_Secure_Coding_Practices_-_Quic
k_Reference_Guide/Releases/SCP_v1.1

Thanks,

Paulo Coimbra,

 <https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Main_Page> OWASP Project Manager

From: Turpin, Keith N [mailto:keith.n.turpin at boeing.com]
Sent: quinta-feira, 9 de Setembro de 2010 16:07
To: Paulo Coimbra
Cc: jim.manico at owasp.org
Subject: RE: Updated - Versions of secure coding guide

Thank you and please forgive me. I noticed a typo in the new content right
after I hit send.

Please do one more upload for me.

Ugghhh I am so sorry. I hate trying to rush things at the last minute.

Keith Turpin CISSP, CSSLP
The Boeing Company
Information Security
(206) 683-9667

Email Notice: This communication may contain sensitive information. If you
are not the intended recipient, or believe that you have received this
communication in error, do not print, copy, retransmit, disseminate or
otherwise use the information. Respond to the sender that you have received
this e-mail in error, and delete the copy you received.

  _____

Cc: jim.manico at owasp.org
Subject: Updated - Versions of secure coding guide

Paulo

Sorry to keep bugging you. Last night, my time, I sent you the updated guide
documents to post on the OWASP site. However at the VIP event I had a chance
to talk at length to Jim Manico and have made one final update to more
precisely address his recommendation.

Attached are the versions I would like to have you uploaded to the site for
me, please. Note I just kept the same file names and rev levels as the ones
I sent you last night, since no one else should have seen them yet.

Again thank you soooo much for your help and patients.