[Owasp-board] Updated PnL and BS for tomorrows meeting

Alison Shrader alison.mcnamee at owasp.org
Wed Sep 8 16:16:03 UTC 2010

Hi Eoin,

The reason you don’t see OWASP Ireland 2009 on these reports is because the reports are just showing 2010.  The couple events that you do see from 2009 are only showing up b/c we had a payment made in 2010 (most likely an invoice that was paid late).

The numbers for OWASP Ireland 2010 are not completely up to date yet, so that is why the revenue looks off.   Because I still need to reconcile the accounts for the month of August, none of the deposits made into our account during August are showing up yet (so that includes all registrations through Cvent).  I have to manually enter in all transactions that come in through Cvent.  Once I get the accounts reconciled (and all of our deposits entered into Quickbooks), this number will change.  Let me know if that makes sense =)

Best regards,

Alison Shrader

OWASP

9175 Guilford Road, Suite 300