[Owasp-board] Updated PnL and BS for tomorrows meeting

Eoin eoin.keary at owasp.org
Wed Sep 8 13:12:30 UTC 2010

Hi Alison,

Good work,
A few questions;

How come OWASP Ireland 2009 is not listed along with other 2009 confs?
How come OWASP Ireland 2010 only has revenue of $1.6K when looking at the
numbers last night seems to produce a profit of €12-15K

Question for Board/Conference Chair:

If a conference looses money on a continuous year to year basis should it be
"canned" or budgeted more tightly?

Eoin

--
Eoin Keary