[Owasp-board] Updated PnL and BS for tomorrows meeting

Alison Shrader alison.mcnamee at owasp.org
Wed Sep 8 00:48:41 UTC 2010

Hi Dinis,

Attached are the most recent P&L and Balance Sheet.  However, the accounts
have not been reconciled for August yet (I am working on that this week), so
we will have some more funds in our main checking account than what is
showing.

I honestly have no idea about a profit level for Irvine yet.  It usually
takes several weeks until after the conference to get this number.  Once the
accounts are reconciled for August I will have a better idea of how much
money came in for the conference and training..and I'm sure there will be
lots more bills to pay before all is said and done =)

Alison Shrader

OWASP

9175 Guilford Road, Suite 300

Columbia, MD 21046