[Owasp-board] OWASP Global Application Security Survey (OGASS)

Jeff Williams jeff.williams at owasp.org
Fri Sep 3 05:41:46 UTC 2010

Do you have someone involved who knows how to design a good survey
instrument?  There's a whole industry of survey design folks out there.

I'm no expert, but I do know that the selection and wording of the questions
has to be done extremely carefully and tested before it is used if you want
to eliminate bias and obtain usable results.

--Jeff