[Owasp-board] Awards

Eoin eoin.keary at owasp.org
Thu Sep 2 15:13:20 UTC 2010

owasp individual
Identify (2) persons as example of a owasp volunteering over and above.

Jim manico for his podcast work
Colin Watson - industry
David Campbell - FROC/OWASS/Indistry

owasp supporting member
???

owasp chapter -
Dublin (Fabio/Rahim) & London (Justin) - OWASP Training/workshop days,
Membership increase, educational efforts with major universities.

owasp project
- biggest impact to appsec: Top 10, ESAPI
- largest collaboration project: Development Guide reboot.

--
Eoin Keary
OWASP Global Board Member

Sent from my i-Transmogrifier