[Owasp-board] Awards

Kate Hartmann kate.hartmann at owasp.org
Thu Sep 2 14:40:45 UTC 2010

Guys, I appreciate the support, but this is about the OWASP community, not
the OWASP employees.  I think that Paulo and Alison and I will continue to
do what we do because, as Tom pointed out last week, "That's why you hired
us."  I also can't speak for Alison and Paulo, but I consider myself very
fortunate to be able to work for this organization and support what YOU do.

This is the opportunity for the board to recognize individuals who DONATE
their time, treasure, and talent to support the mission of OWASP!  Please do
not underestimate the value of recognition from the Board in a public
setting.  This is a golden opportunity!

Kate Hartmann
Operations Director
301-275-9403