[Owasp-board] Samy's European Tour

Eoin eoin.keary at owasp.org
Thu Sep 2 10:40:30 UTC 2010

Samy Kamkar,

The 16th of September is the day before the OWASP Appsec Event in Ireland
http://www.owasp.org/index.php?title=OWASP_IRELAND_2010

I am going to have an invite only exclusive event at EY, including beer and
pizza for individuals who purchased tickets for the event on the 17th to
encourage ticket sales.

Venue details:

Ernst & Young,
Harcourt Centre,
Harcourt St,
Dublin 2
Ireland.

Happy for our chapter to pay the $500 to cover costs.

Eoin

--
Eoin Keary
OWASP Global Board Member