[Owasp-board] Fwd: Re: [Owasp-leaders] OWASP Poland: Status and few questions

Jeff Williams jeff.williams at owasp.org
Wed Sep 1 20:29:01 UTC 2010

I know we don't want our brand to be "abused" but we should be a bit more
clear about what that means.  I guess I wouldn't want OWASP to be listed as
a "supporter" of a toxic waste conference or something.  But as long as it's
a reputable security conference, is there really a downside to showing our
logo?   Even at someone else's for-profit conferences?

Putting an OWASP logo with a link to the chapter should be okay for most
local events, don't you think?

--Jeff

Date: Wed, 1 Sep 2010 21:58:09 +0200
From: Przemyslaw Skowron <przemyslaw.skowron at gmail.com>
To: owasp-leaders at lists.owasp.org

2010/5/30 Przemyslaw Skowron <przemyslaw.skowron at gmail.com>:
>> 2) Our friend - ISSA Poland, on the site (http://www.issa.org.pl/)
>> promote OWASP Poland on the banner with link to OWASP wiki. Can I add
>> ISSA Poland banner on OWASP Poland Chapter site
>> (http://www.owasp.org/index.php/Poland) ?
>
> Anybody can answer for my questions above?

Anybody...?

Best,