[Owasp-board] IBWAS10 Financials/RE: IBWAS'10: Letter to sponsors

Paulo Coimbra paulo.coimbra at owasp.org
Thu Oct 28 15:39:56 UTC 2010

Carlos,

So as to know how many people we can invite to come to IBWAS and deliver
training could you please discriminate a bit better the income we are
expecting and the costs we have already assumed? Please clarify whether or
not the 2,000 dollars the Board (through Dinis) has allowed we invest in
training activities are already included in the 6,000 Euros you mention as
‘Total Income’.

 Also please let us know whether we currently have any sponsorship deal
under negotiation and, if yes, how much the expected amount is.

https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0AqVV6XaEAb3ddDI2ZkNsSjhDdWdQNl9ISW0
tc19Sa3c
<https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0AqVV6XaEAb3ddDI2ZkNsSjhDdWdQNl9ISW
0tc19Sa3c&hl=en&authkey=CKyFt_AO> &hl=en&authkey=CKyFt_AO

Thanks,

- Paulo

Paulo Coimbra,

OWASP <http://www.owasp.org/index.php/User:Paulo_Coimbra>  Project Manager