[Owasp-board] CMLH - Owasp Email address and leaders List still ?

Laurence Casey larry.casey at owasp.org
Tue Oct 26 19:09:04 UTC 2010

He is on the following lists. I have removed him from the leaders and a
bundled committee list which was causing him to get added to the leaders
list. Please let me know exactly what lists you would like to have him
removed.

Thanks

christian.heinrich at owasp.org found in:
     owasp-singapore
     global_membership_committee
     owasp-florida
     owasp-google-hacking
     samm
     owasp-perth
     owasp-testing
     owasp-nynjmetro
     owasp-newzealand
     owasp-netherlands
     esapi-user
     owasp-webscarab
     global_industry_committee
     owasp-all
     esapi-dev
     owasp-washington
     owasp-pci-project
     global-projects-committee
     global_conference_committee
     owasp-application-security-verification-standard
     owasp-london
     owasp-bayarea
     owasp-topten
     owasp-sydney