[Owasp-board] CMLH - Owasp Email address and leaders List still ?

Paulo Coimbra paulo.coimbra at owasp.org
Tue Oct 26 18:44:48 UTC 2010

Kate,

I believe our Board hasn't decided to have Christian removed from ALL lists but solely from the OWASP leaders' mailing list.

"(...) Therefore, the Board has resolved to suspend Christian Heinrich from OWASP Leadership for a period of six months. We encourage and welcome positive participation by Christian in OWASP projects and chapters as a normal member of the OWASP community so long as that participation is consistent with our culture and principles of conduct (...)."

http://www.owasp.org/index.php/OWASP_Inquiries/Google_Hacking_Project

Thanks,
- Paulo

Paulo Coimbra,