[Owasp-board] CMLH - Owasp Email address and leaders List still ?

Paulo Coimbra paulo.coimbra at owasp.org
Tue Oct 26 17:46:06 UTC 2010

Tom et al,

Quite while ago, before the inquiry being finished, I had replaced Christian
as administrator of the Google Hacking Project’s mailing list. Now, I’ve
removed Christian from the leaders’ mailing list.

I’ve also checked all the 4 Australian OWASP Chapters and none of them are
being administrated by him. We are not seeking his absolute removal, even as
simple subscriber, from those mailing lists, right?

Please let me know if you think I should proceed otherwise or if I am
missing anything.

Thanks,

- Paulo

Paulo Coimbra,