[Owasp-board] CMLH - Owasp Email address and leaders List still ?

Tom Brennan - OWASP tomb at owasp.org
Tue Oct 26 16:36:49 UTC 2010

I personally do not think we want to remove is @owasp.org account just
remove from the leaders list, of any projects and chapters.  I will
defer to Jeff / Dinis on that one based on the conversations that took
place at the Sept board meeting. Owasp-leaders is a privilege and that
privilege what revoked NOT his ability to participate with OWASP IMHO

** Note you can suspend a account within google apps so you would not
need to delete it...