[Owasp-board] (just board) Fwd: [Owasp-leaders] AppSec DC

dinis cruz dinis.cruz at owasp.org
Fri Oct 22 10:18:25 UTC 2010

Ideally they should understand the negative impact that those words have,
and dig themselves our of the hole they created.

Strategically I'm more interested in sending a strong message to our leaders
that we (Board) don't agree with that position and that we view the fact
that our leaders can attend our conferences for free a natural extension
(and reward) of all the hard work our leaders put into their projects (and
the fact that we know that the more our leaders meet and talk to each other
the better our projects become)

Ideally this message should come from the DC crowd, but if they don't 'get'
it, we will have to make this statement ourselves (which might piss-off the
DC team, which would be unfortunate, but they are the ones that created the
problem in the first place)

Dinis Cruz