[Owasp-board] (just board) Fwd: [Owasp-leaders] AppSec DC

dinis cruz dinis.cruz at owasp.org
Thu Oct 21 22:37:17 UTC 2010

Board, I find Rex's comment below completely out of line and offensive to
our leaders.

What is the best way to turn this around? Are you guys close to Rex (i.e.
know him personally/can talk to him)?

This whole situation (Jim posting the info on the blog and being 'asked' to
remove the 'free attendance by leaders' part) is a good example of how NOT
to treat our leaders (and how to send a message of how much we 'care' and
'respect' them).

I'm happy to follow-up Rex's email, but I'm not sure how to do it
without hitting hard on Rex (which is probably not fair on him).

Does one of you guys want to have a go?

Dinis Cruz