[Owasp-board] VOTE REQUIRED

Jeff Williams jeff.williams at owasp.org
Tue Oct 19 18:49:03 UTC 2010

YES.

I think outsourcing is perfect for this *in theory* but it hasn't worked. At
all.  So while I'm concerned that it will be seriously difficult to get this
organized with volunteers, let's give it a try.

There are a number of things we need to do in addition to just buying the
equipment.  If we want this to work with volunteers, we have to have some
really simple, bulletproof directions on exactly what they're supposed to
do.   We also need some plans for collecting and processing the data.

It sure would be great to get this stuff up online while the iron is still
hot.

--Jeff