[Owasp-board] FW: June 2011

Dave Wichers dave.wichers at owasp.org
Tue Oct 19 13:13:11 UTC 2010

We haven’t raised our prices for several years now. I think it would be good for OWASP to raise the fees in 2011 by $50 for both the conference and the training. And if you want to offer slightly more aggressive early bird registration discounts for the conference that maybe match the current years discounts that’s fine with me as well.

I believe that would make the full fare conference fee $500 and training $1500 for 2 days, or $750 for 1 day.

Since John W. ran all these prices for OWASP Sweden I would suggest coordinating with him on the prices and what the discount levels and dates were for early registration.

-Dave