[Owasp-board] FW: June 2011

Dave Wichers dave.wichers at owasp.org
Tue Oct 19 12:07:40 UTC 2010

OK. That's awesome then. So I think both sets of rooms would work for us so
I would suggest you pick which dates would be most appealing to locals as
well as the rest of Europe. The later dates have more room for classes which
would be nice but other than that I think they are equivalent for our needs.

-Dave