[Owasp-board] FW: June 2011

Eoin eoin.keary at owasp.org
Tue Oct 19 07:59:06 UTC 2010

Hi Dave,
Keynote room is 400 in size

On 18 Oct 2010 23:54, "Dave Wichers" <dave.wichers at owasp.org> wrote:

 Eoin,

I defer to your judgment and understanding of how Bank Holidays affect
Europeans. If you think being away from a bank holiday is really important,
then we should do the later time, otherwise I personally prefer the earlier
week.

In either case only having a room for 200 ‘might’ be a problem as we would
expect more than 200 people to attend but not everyone crams into the
keynotes and such so it may not be an issue.

Are there ANY rooms available for more than 200? Seems like the keynote room
from last year was big enough. Was it bigger than 200?

-Dave