[Owasp-board] FW: June 2011

Dave Wichers dave.wichers at owasp.org
Mon Oct 18 22:56:46 UTC 2010

Eoin,

I defer to your judgment and understanding of how Bank Holidays affect
Europeans. If you think being away from a bank holiday is really important,
then we should do the later time, otherwise I personally prefer the earlier
week.

In either case only having a room for 200 'might' be a problem as we would
expect more than 200 people to attend but not everyone crams into the
keynotes and such so it may not be an issue.

Are there ANY rooms available for more than 200? Seems like the keynote room
from last year was big enough. Was it bigger than 200?

-Dave