[Owasp-board] owasp email address

dinis cruz dinis.cruz at owasp.org
Fri Oct 15 07:13:46 UTC 2010

Love it Jeff

*"We have to stop thinking like security people and start thinking like
leaders, stop protecting OWASP and start getting people to abuse it, stop
saving and start spending, ..."*

Spot on :)

I agree that we have more to gain with people using and abusing OWASP. What
we need is to make sure that are clear guidelines on what is expected and
what are the rules of engagement. Then is just a case of dealing with the
few/rare abuse cases

Dinis Cruz

Blog: http://diniscruz.blogspot.com
Twitter: http://twitter.com/DinisCruz