[Owasp-board] Code of conduct, Ethics

Matt Tesauro matt.tesauro at owasp.org
Wed Oct 13 15:46:24 UTC 2010

FYI:  I took creating an OWASP Code of Conduct as a ToDo from the board
meeting at AppSec US.

I'm wrapping up my work at Trustwave this week (and closing out my long
extended income taxes too) and should have time to start on that next week.

BTW, sorry for missing the board meeting this week.  I was in the middle
of my exit interview with Charles Henderson during the call.  It was
scheduled before I knew the actual call/time of the board meeting.

--
-- Matt Tesauro
OWASP Board Member