[Owasp-board] Updated Code of ethics
eoin.keary at owasp.org
Wed Oct 13 14:28:12 UTC 2010
Happy to discuss now or in DC.
Each of us is expected to behave according to the principles contained in
the following Code of Ethics.
Breaches of the Code of Ethics may result in the foundation taking
- Perform all professional activities and duties in accordance with all
applicable laws and the highest ethical principles;
- Promote the implementation of and promote compliance with standards,
procedures, controls for application security;
- Maintain appropriate confidentiality of proprietary or otherwise
sensitive information encountered in the course of professional activities;
- Discharge professional responsibilities with diligence and honesty;
- To communicate openly and honestly;
- Refrain from any activities which might constitute a conflict of
interest or otherwise damage the reputation of employers, the information
security profession, or the Association;
- To maintain and affirm our objectivity and independence;
- To reject inappropriate pressure from industry or others;
- Not intentionally injure or impugn the professional reputation of
practice of colleagues, clients, or employers;
- Treat everyone with respect and dignity; and
- To avoid relationships that impair — or may appear to impair — OWASP's
objectivity and independence.
OWASP Global Board Member
OWASP Code Review Guide Lead Author
Sent from my i-Transmogrifier
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Owasp-board